NEXT SS501 BEST PICTURE

Tattoo

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hyung Jun, Kyu Jong, Young Saeng Visit Park Yong Ha's Wake

Hyung Jun cried in today's broadcast of Music High. Park Yong Ha's death really affected our Maknae. They must have been real close. He visited Yong Ha's wake again today. Yesterday, he went with his brother Ki Bum. And today he visited again, this time with his members, Heo Young Saeng and Kim Kyu Jong. SS501's sub-unit. It's good to see the members together, but I wish it were in a happier circumstance. I heard Hyun Joong also visited the wake after Bae Yong Joon. But I haven't seen any photos yet. Listening to this audio clip from Music High, I can't help but feel sorry for Hyung Jun. His crying gave me goosebumps. :(
Video Uploader: poohhl@YouTube









Credits: as tagged on pics

No comments:

Post a Comment